Mama Quest

Tracking our life through the ups and downs becoming someone who's expecting

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Droppin' eggs....maybe


The last few days I've had a headache and weird "twinges" going on in the general vicinity of my uterus. I think that this feeling of twinges, being worn down and crazy headaches may possibly mean that I'm ovulating. I rarely ever get sick and I don't really feel sick so I'm thinking (and hoping) that this headache is coming from hormone level fluctuations and that I may be in fact ovulating. It's either that or I'm PMSing and this round of meds didn't work, although like I've said before I prefer to stay positive. So this means keeping up with the baby dancing and hoping for the best. Also I go for another appointment next Thursday where I'll know for sure if I did ovulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment