Mama Quest

Tracking our life through the ups and downs becoming someone who's expecting

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hopes Still Up


I got an e-mail today from the study coordinator checking in to see if I had taken an UPT. I hadn't for several poor excuses: I didn't want to pee in a regular cup (the tests they give me for free require that, but now I bought paper cups), I forgot in the early AM and I was scared of a negative. Well I took a test and it was negative, which makes me a little sad but I'm on cycle day 32 right now and there's still hope that I could be pregnant, I'm going to test again first thing in the AM with first morning urine (the recommended way to do it in early pregnancy) and then if it's still negative and no period testing again on Monday. If still negative and no period then they'll do a blood test next week. Despite getting a negative test I'm still going to hope for the best because I still haven't see my period and my boobs still hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment