Mama Quest

Tracking our life through the ups and downs becoming someone who's expecting

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Follow Up

I had my post-op follow up yesterday and all is well. The doctor said that everything went very well in the surgery and they had doubled checked my fallopian tubes during the surgery which were nice and clear and she was impressed with how well my incisions healed (I attribute this to my non-smoking, non-drinking, realitivly heathly lifestyle). So now marks us going back to working on the baby-making. I have my screening appointment in a few weeks for the study and a part of me is hoping that I'll just magically get pregnant on my own thus negating the need for medications and lots and lots of tests.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed it all goes well for you. However it happens! :)

    ReplyDelete