Mama Quest

Tracking our life through the ups and downs becoming someone who's expecting

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ovulation Station :)


I had my doctor's appointment this AM and the good news is that I ovulated!!!! I haven't gotten the blood results yet but it was visible on the ultrasound which is awesome because last month it showed I ovulated on the blood test and did not show up on the ultrasound. I'm pretty excited about this because I totally went in to the appointment today thinking that I probably didn't and feeling a little bit down because I had a little bit of reddish discharge this AM when I went the the bathroom and wiped. I'm kind of hoping that this is maybe a little bit of the implantation bleeding, although I could be wrong. For now I've got my fingers, toes and uterus crossed hoping that I get a postive test within the next week! (And maybe today although it would be really really early and not very likely)

1 comment: