Mama Quest

Tracking our life through the ups and downs becoming someone who's expecting

Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby Dance


I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday as I experienced the "twinges" I've felt the last couple of months around the correct time. I've also had this lovely mild headache the last few days which is oh so much fun. I tend to get headaches for random reasons and they're usually not bad just mild and annoying, emphasis on annoying. I'm sure some of it has to do with hormones so I'm hopeful that maybe once I have a baby my hormones will get kicked into a "normal" mode and I won't have to deal with the mild annoying headaches.
Also last night when attempting to convince my hubby that it was important that we baby dance (believe it or not once he got it guaranteed he doesn't want it like he used it, apparently the chase was more fun for him) we had a minor little spat again about how he feels like a machine and that we have no passion in our baby dancing. I apologized for this but it also go me thinking about how I'm pretty sure every couple who struggles with infertility starts to feel like this after awhile. Let's just hope that this will be a positive month for us and then he can go back to the caveman chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment