Mama Quest

Tracking our life through the ups and downs becoming someone who's expecting

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's almost that time again


Thursday is my next doctor's appointment where I find out if I ovulated or not. I'm pretty sure I did because I felt those same "twinges" around the time that ovulation should occur for me. We're also staying on course with our baby dancing so I'm hoping that this will be our month. I've tried to take a more laid back approach this month and hope that what I want to happen will happen. Of course I'm very happy that I've been ovulating but I'd like to actually be pregnant. I'm going to work really hard this month to try and not read into signs and what not and I should know by the end of next week whether or not I will get to be called a mother next year. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment